A full exposition of the Clintonian faction, and the society of the Columbian illuminati [microform] : with an account of the writer of the Narrative, and the characters of his certificate men, as also remarks on Warren's pamphlet / by John Wood.
- Newark [N.J.] : Printed for the author, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3580.
56 p. ; 21 cm.
- Cheetham, James, 1772-1810. Antidote to John Wood's poison.
Clinton, DeWitt, 1769-1828.
United States -- Politics and government -- Constitutional period, 1789-1809
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Newark.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
The publication referred to as "Warren's pamphlet" was probably: An antidote to John Wood's poison / by Warren. New-York : Southwich and Crooker, 1802.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3580).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3580.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|