A funeral sermon [microform] : preached in the town of Northeast, county of Dutchess and state of New York, March 26, 1802 : on occasion of the death of Alexander Spencer, Esquire, who died at Albany, March 18, 1802, being a member of the Legislature / by John Barnet.
- Albany [N.Y.] : Printed by John Barber, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3757.
- Spencer, Alexander, 1769-1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3757).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3757.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|