Treaty between the United States of America and the Cherokee [microform] : for purchasing a tract of land, a site for iron works, at the mouth of Chickamaga Creek on the south side of Tennessee.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United States, 1807 Dec. 2
- Washington : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16604.
- Cherokee Indians -- Treaties, 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"March 10, 1808 printed for the use of the Senate."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16604)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16604.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- United States. Treaties, etc. Cherokee Nation, 1807 Dec. 2.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|