Letter from the Post-Master General transmitting reports respecting unproductive post routes and concerning public contracts [microform].
- Washington City : A. & G. Way, printers, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21679.
8 p., 8 folded leaves ; 23 cm.
- United States. Post Office Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Post roads -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"March 2, 1810, ordered to lie on the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated General Post-Office, March 1st, 1810.
The contracts are for delivering mail.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21679).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21679.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|