A letter to the President of the United States [microform] : touching on prosecutions, under his patronage before the Circuit Court in the District of Connecticut / by Hampden.
- New-Haven [Conn.] : Printed by Oliver Steele and Co., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15422.
- Connecticut -- Officials and employees -- Discipline.
Connecticut -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15422). Photographed from a copy with ms. on t.p.: [Webster, Noah, Jr.]
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 15422.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|