An Act Making Appropriations for Finishing the South Wing of the Capitol and for Other Purposes [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13773.
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, February 17, 1807 read and passed to a second reading.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13773).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13773.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|