An Act Providing for the Punishment of Certain Crimes Against the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13779.
- Political crimes and offenses -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, January 15, 1807 read and passed to the second reading.
Relates to military expeditions, invasions, insurrections against the U.S.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13779).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13779.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|