Report of the joint committee, appointed to consider and report what business is necessary to be done by Congress in the present session [microform] : and when it may be expedient to close the same.
- Washington : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16586.
- United States. Congress -- Calendars.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"April 7, 1808, printed for the Senate."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16586).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16586.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|