The duty of nations [microform] : a sermon, delivered on the first Thursday of November, 1809 : being a day of public thanks-giving, appointed by the Reformed Presbyterian Church in the United States of America / by Gilbert McMaster.
- Ballston-Spa [N.Y.] : Printed by Brown and Miller, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20630.
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Ballston Spa.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1972. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20630).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 20630.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|