Examination of the passages in the New Testament, quoted from the Old and called prophecies concerning Jesus Christ [microform] : to which is prefixed, an essay on dream, shewing by what operation of the mind a dream is produced in sleep, and applying the same to the account of dreams in the New Testament : with an appendix containing my private thoughts of a future state, and remarks on the contradictory doctrine in the books of Matthew and Mark / by Thomas Paine.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13306.
- Bible. Old Testament -- Quotations in the New Testament.
Messiah -- Prophecies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Republished by Eaton in 1811 and by Carlisle in 1819 as Part III of the Age of reason. Paine's will shows it to be an entirely distinct work. cf. Writings / Thomas Paine ; edited by M.D. Conway, 1894-96, v. 4, p. 508.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968-69. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13306).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13306.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|