An oration delivered in the Sublime Grand Lodge of South Carolina, in Charleston, on the 21st of March, A.L. 5807, A.D. 1803 [microform] : before the members of that Lodge ... and published at their request : to which is added, an appendix / by Frederick Dalcho.
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by T.B. Bowen, [1803?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4040.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Half-title: Dr. Dalcho's oration.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4040).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4040.
- Scottish Rite (Masonic order) Sublime Grand Lodge of Perfection (Charleston, S.C.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|