An oration describing the influence of commerce on the prosperity, character & genius of nations [microform] : written at the request of the Society of [Phi Beta Kappa] and delivered on their anniversary, at Cambridge, Sept. 1, 1808 / by James Richardson.
- Boston : Printed by Russell and Cutler, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16075.
- Commerce -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Phi Beta Kappa represented by Greek letters on t.p.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16075).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16075.
- Phi Beta Kappa. Massachusetts Alpha (Harvard University)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|