The nature and practice of real actions, in their writs and process, both original and judicial [microform] / by George Booth.
- 1st American ed., in which the ancient writs and records are correctly translated from the Latin, with the addition of references to English and American authorities, and to the statutes of the state of New-York / by John Anthon.
- New-York : Printed and published by Stephen Gould, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14549.
 p. in various paginations ; 23 cm.
- Cheshire. County Court.
Actions in rem -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Paging irregular, following the paging of the original (London) edition, inset in the margin of the text.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14549).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 14549.
- Anthon, John, 1784-1863.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|