The federal calculator, or, American schoolmaster's companion [microform] : being a compendium of federal arithmetic, both practical and theoretical / originally compiled by Thomas Dilworth; revised, improved, and adapted to the currency of the United States by Daniel Hawley.
- Other Title:
- American schoolmaster's companion.
- Troy [N.Y.] : Printed by Obadiah Penniman, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4088.
x, 204 p.
- Arithmetic -- To 1846.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Troy.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4088).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4088.
- Hawley, Daniel.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|