Ordered, that the resolutions of the Legislature of the state of Kentucky, and the memorial of the Senate and House of Representatives of said state ... be printed for the use of the Senate [microform].
- [Washington? : Duane and son, printer], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3293.
- Kentucky. General Assembly.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: United States, in Senate, December 28th, 1802.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3293).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3293.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|