Report of the Committee appointed on the second inst. to prepare and report such rules, as in their opinion are proper to be adopted by this House [microform] : to be observed in the choice of a president of the United States : 6th February, 1801 : committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next : published by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Washington : s.n., 1801]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1535.
4 p. ; 21 cm.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Committee: Mr. Rutledge, Mr. Nicholas, Mr. Griswold, Mr. Mason, Mr. Bayard, Mr. Taliaferro, Mr. Foster, Mr. Claiborne, Mr. Otis, Mr. Davis, Mr. Morris, Mr. Champlin, Mr. Baer, Mr. Cooper, Mr. Linn, and Mr. Woods.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1964. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1535).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1535.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|