Sequel to the English reader, or, Elegant selections in prose and poetry [microform] : designed to improve the highest class of learners in reading, to establish a taste for just and accurate composition, and to promote the interests of piety and virtue / by Lindley Murray.
- 2nd ed., with alterations and additions.
- New York : Printed and sold by Collins, Perkins & Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10933.
xii, 396 p.
- Readers -- 1800-1870.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10933).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 10933.
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|