Illustration of masonry [microform] : to which is annexed many valuable masonic addenda, and a complete list of lodges in the United States of America / by William Preston ; edited by George Richards.
- 1st American improved ed., from Strahan's 10th London ed.
- Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by W. & D. Treadwell, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7116.
400 p. ; 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7116).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7116.
- Richards, George, 1755?-1814.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|