The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ [microform] : newly translated out of the original Greek, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised : appointed to be read in churches.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. N.T. English. 1802.
- Worcester [Mass.] : Printed by Isaiah Thomas, Jun., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1886.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1886).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1886.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|