Journal of the House of Commons of the state of North-Carolina at a General Assembly ... on Monday the sixteenth day of November ... one thousand eight hundred and seven ... [microform].
- Raleigh [N.C.] : Printed by J. Gales, printer to the state, [1808?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13257.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15777.
55 [i.e. 56] p.
- Legislative journals -- North Carolina.
North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"It being the first session of this Assembly."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13257). Photographed also as no. 15777.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13257.
Shaw & Shoemaker, 15777.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|