Report from the Secretary of War on the petition of the officers of the army serving in Louisiana [microform] : referred to him by an order of the House ...
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11684.
6 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Army -- Pay, allowances, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"April 1, 1806 read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House to-morrow."
Includes The petition. Place and date: Territory of Louisiana, Nov. 8th, 1805.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11684).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11684.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|