Letter from the Secretary of War, accompanying a report in relation to sundry claims to land for military services rendered in the late Revolutionary War [microform] : in pursuance of the act passed the 19th March last, intituled, An Act Granting Further Time for Locating Military Land Warrants, And for other purposes ...
- [Washington? : s.n., 1805]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9559.
4 p. ; 23 cm.
- Land titles -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to: the Honorable the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9559).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9559.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|