A narrative on the subject of missions [microform] : and, a statement of the funds of the Missionary Society of Connecticut, to the close of the year 1801 / addressed by the trustees of the society, to the ministers and people of the states.
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2672.
- Missionary Society of Connecticut.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2672).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 2672.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|