The redeemed captive returning to Zion, or, A faithful history of remarkable occurrences in the captivity and deliverance of Mr. John Williams, minister of the gospel in Deerfield [microform] : who, in the desolation which befel that plantation, by an incursion of French and Indians, was by them carried away, with his family and his neighbourhood, into Canada / drawn up by himself. Annexed to which is a sermon, preached by him upon his return ; also, an appendix by the Rev. Mr. Williams of Springfield ; likewise, an appendix by the Rev. Mr. Taylor, of Deerfield ; with a conclusion to the whole by the Rev. Mr. Prince, of Boston.
- Other Title:
- A faithful history of remarkable occurrences in the captivity and deliverance of Mr. John Williams, minister of the gospel in Deerfield.
- New-Haven [Conn.] : Printed by W.W. Morse, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3561.
188 p. ; 17 cm.
- Indian captivities.
Deerfield (Mass.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
United States -- History -- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713 -- Personal narratives.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
First edition: Boston, 1707.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3561).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3561.
- Williams, Stephen, 1693-1782.
Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758.
Taylor, John, 1762-1840.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|