Articles of a treaty between the United States of America and the chiefs and head men of the Indian tribe called the Cherokees [microform] : concluded on the 27th day of October, A.D. 1805.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United States, 1805, Oct. 27
- Washington City : William Duane and Son, printers, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9513.
- Cherokee Indians -- Treaties, 1805.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Printed by order of the Senate."
Ratification advised by Senate, Dec. 23, 1805.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9513)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9513.
- United States. 1805, Oct. 27.
United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|