English grammar, adapted to the different classes of learners [microform] : with an appendix, containing rules and observations, for assisting the more advanced students to write perspicuity and accuracy / by Lindley Murray.
- 1st Connecticut ed.
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed for Oliver D. Cooke, by Lincoln and Gleason, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8948.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1800-1869.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8948).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8948.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|