Letter from the Secretary of War respecting the modifications of the laws relating to the military establishment of the United States [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18950.
- United States. Armed Forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"June 6th, 1809 prianted by order of the Senate."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18950)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 18950.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|