Mr. Burwell's motion authorizing the President immediately to employ the public armed vessels for the purpose of convoying the merchant vessels of the United States [microform].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21761.
Neutral trade with belligerents
United States -- Commerce
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 19, 1810, ordered to lie on the table."
Burwell was a Representative.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21761).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21761.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|