A Bill, in Addition to An Act to Make Provision for Persons that have been Disabled by Known Wounds Received in the Actual Service of the United States during the Revolutionary War [microform].
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7446.
- United States. Act to Make Provisions for Persons that Have Been Disabled by Known Wounds Received in the Actual Service of the United States During the Revolutionary War.
Veterans, Disabled -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 13th February, 1804, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7446).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7446.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|