The rudiments of Latin grammar [microform] : recommended by the president and trustees of Williams' College, to be used by those who are intended for that seminary / by Alexander Adam.
- 3rd American ed., abridged from the 3rd Edinburgh ed.
- Troy [N.Y.] : Printed by O. Penniman & Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9797.
- Latin language -- Grammar -- 1800-1869.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Troy.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9797).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9797.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|