Report of the Committee of Claims to whom was referred on the fourth ult., the petition of John F. Randolph & Randolph M'Gillis presented at the last session [microform] : together with the report of the Secretary of War on the fourth of February, 1803 ...
- [Washington : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5464.
- Randolph, John F. -- Claims vs. United States.
M'Gillis, Randolph -- Claims vs. United States.
Georgia -- Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Petition refers to claims against the United States for services of the militia of the state of Georgia.
"16th December, 1803, read and referred to a committee of the whole House, on the first Monday in January next.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5464)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5464.
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. War Dept.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|