New travels to the westward, or, Unknown parts of America [microform] : being a tour of almost fourteen months : containing an account of the country, upwards to two thousand miles west of the Christian parts of North America : with an account of white Indians, their manners, habits, and many other particulars / by Don Alonso Decalves ; confirmed by three other persons.
- Other Title:
- Unknown parts of America.
- Danbury [Conn. : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2119.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Danbury.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Printed from the sixth edition."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2119).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 2119.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|