Report of the committee, instructed on the 18th instant, to wait on the President elect, and notify him of his election [microform].
- [United States : s.n.], 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1543.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Committee: Mr. Pinckney, Mr. Tazewell, and Mr. Bayard. 21st February, 1801."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1543).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1543.
- Pinckney, Thomas, 1750-1828.
Tazewell, Littleton Waller, 1774-1860.
Bayard, James A. (James Asheton), 1767-1815.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|