Letter from the Secretary of War [microform] : accompanied with sundry documents, in relation to the situation of the public buildings, on the banks of the Schuylkill, near the city of Philadelphia : to the probable expense of finishing the same, and to the military stores deposited in the said buildings ...
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9558.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Ordnance and ordnance stores
United States -- Armed Forces -- Supplies and stores
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to: the Honorable the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9558).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9558.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|