Report of the committee to whom were referred ... two messages from the President of the United States in relation to differences between the Dey of Algiers and the United States [microform].
- Washington City : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16584.
6 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Algeria.
Algeria -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"April 25, 1808 ordered to lie on the table."
Includes a letter to the chairman of the committee from James Madison.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16584)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16584.
- United States. Department of State.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|