Letters from the Secretary of State to Messrs. Monroe and Pinkney, on subjects committed to their joint negotiations [microform] : with their communications to the Secretary of State.
- Washington City : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16453.
226 p. ; 22 cm.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1801-1809
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Pt. III, accompanying a message from the President ... received on the 22d of March, 1808."
"March 23, 1808, printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16453).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16453.
- Monroe, James, 1758-1831.
Pinkney, William, 1764-1822.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|