A sermon, delivered at the installation of the Rev. Reuben Emerson, A.M. [microform] : over the First Church of Christ in Reading, Massachusetts, October 17, 1804 / by Sylvester Sage.
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9295.
- Emerson, Reuben, 1771-1860.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: An installation sermon.
"Published by desire of the hearers."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9295).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9295.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|