An Act Supplementary to the Act Intituled, An Act Making Provision for the Redemption of the Whole of the Public Debt of the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13782.
- United States. Act Making Provision for the Redemption of the Whole of the Public Debt of the United States.
Debts, Public -- United States.
Debts, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
In Senate of the United States, January 16, 1807 read and passed to the second reading.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13782).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13782.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|