Memoirs of Captain Lemuel Roberts [microform] : containing adventures in youth, vicissitudes experienced as a continental soldier, his sufferings as a prisoner, and escapes from captivity, with suitable reflections on the changes of life / written by himself.
- Bennington, Vt. : Printed by Anthony Haswell, for the author, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18524.
96 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Personal narratives.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Bennington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18524)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 18524.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|