A Bill Providing for the Payment of the Expense Incurred by the Military Preparations for the Defence of the Territory of Michigan Against Hostile Indians in the year 1806 [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13846.
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Michigan -- Defenses.
Michigan Territory -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 41. January 22, 1807 read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House ...
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13846).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13846.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|