Seneca's morals, by way of abstract [microform] : to which is added, a discourse, under the title of An after thought / by Sir Roger L'Estrange.
- Standardized Title:
- Selections. English. 1807
- 4th American ed.
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed for Oliver D. Cooke by Lincoln & Edmands, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13568.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Of benefits
Of a happy life
An after thought.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Epistles": p. -372.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13568).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13568.
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|