The additional number to the Letters of Humanitas [microform] : together with John Hillen's, William Jenkin's & Doctor M'Kenzie's letters, and other documents, relative to Polly Elliott's case : to which is added, Mr. Jesse Hollingsworth's letter, and a reply to the same / by James Smith.
- Baltimore [Md. : s.n.], 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1332.
48, 24 p. ; 22 cm.
- Baltimore (Md.). Board of Health.
Almshouses -- Maryland.
Yellow fever -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Almshouses.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"The editors of the Federal gazette having omitted such parts of the following letters as were disagreeable to themselves, the present copy may be esteemed more accurate [signed] J.S."--p. 
"Appendix" deals with the yellow fever epidemic of 1800-1801.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1964. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1332).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1332.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|