Mr. George W. Campbell's motion proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the U. States [microform] : relative to the judges of the Supreme Court and other courts of the United States.
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16504.
- Judges -- United States
Judges -- Disqualification -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 30, 1808 ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House ..."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16504).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16504.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|