An Act to Prevent the Abuse of the Privileges and Immunities Enjoyed by Foreign Ministers within the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21555.
- Diplomatic and consular service -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In the House of Representatives, December 22nd, 1809, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Tuesday next.
"Passed the Senate the 20th day of December, 1809" -- p. 2.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21555).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21555.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|