A further supplement to the act, entitled, An Act for Regulating the Mode of Staying Executions, and Repealing the Acts of Assembly Therein Mentioned, and for Other Purposes [microform].
- [Annapolis, Md. : s.n., 1808]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15500.
- Maryland. Act of Regulating the Mode of Staying Executions ..
Executions (Law) -- Maryland.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: By the House of Delegates. December 12, 1808, ordered, that the printer to the state be directed to print one thousand copies ...
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15500).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 15500.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|