The characteristicks of a good soldier [microform] : a sermon preached before the Ancient and Honourable Artillery Company in Boston, June 4, 1810 : being the 173d anniversary of their election of officers / by Charles Lowell.
- Boston : Munroe & Francis, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20597.
24 p. ; 24 cm.
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts -- Anniversaries, etc. -- Sermons.
Soldiers -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Includes an appendix listing "Those who have preached on this anniversary" with their residence and text, through 1810.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20597). A manuscript adddition continues the list of preachers to 1824.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 20597.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|