An Act for Regulating, Governing, and Training the Militia of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : passed March 6, 1810 : with an index / published under the direction and inspection of the Secretary and Adjutant-General of the Commonwealth.
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed by C. Norris & Co. for Edward Little & Co. and Thomas & Whipple, Newburyport, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20663.
- Military law -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1971. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20663)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 20663.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|