Acts passed at the first session of the fifth General Assembly of the state of Ohio [microform] : begun and held in town of Chillicothe, December 1st, 1806 ... : also, the Constitution of the state of Ohio, report of the Auditor and Treasurer, &.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Chillicothe [Ohio] : Printed by Joseph S. Collins, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13278.
162, 21 p.
- Law -- Ohio.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Chillicothe.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published by authority."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13278).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13278.
- Ohio. Constitution. 1807.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|