Amendment proposed by Mr. David R. Williams [microform] : in committee of the whole House, to the Bill to Interdict Commercial Intercourse Between the United States and Great Britain and France ...
- Washington City : A. & G. Way, printers, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18812.
- Tariff -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 16, 1809, read."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18812)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 18812.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|