A salutatory address delivered by appointment on January 2, 1806, before the American Literary Association / by the president of the institution.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the Society by Kimber, Conrad & Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9835.
- American Literary Association.
American literature -- Societies, etc. -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9835).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9835.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|